Global Village Renewal’s mission
Love with actions and truth by:
- Keeping families intact and healthy.
- Improving education for children.
- Caring for the most vulnerable, the orphans and widows.
Global Village Renewal’s vision
Renew life now and for future generations of rural Dalit children, women and men by:
- Providing skills and resources that will allow the oppressed people of Tamil Nadu to sustain the basic necessities of food, clean water, clothing, shelter, and hygiene.
- Building and equipping schools so Dalit children can complete their education, prepare for careers, and ensure a brighter future.
- Caring for the least of these by providing a home where orphans and widows can live, learn, love, and be loved.
The work is hard, but the reward is life itself.
Based in Birmingham, Alabama USA, Global Village Renewal is a nonprofit, non-governmental organization working in Tamil Nadu, fulfilling our mission and vision.
Global Village Renewal is a tax-exempt public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986. Your contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law.